Keep your favorite host or hostess happy with these cool gifts.
1. Don’t settle for less than perfect when traveling, thanks to TSA-friendly kits from Cocktail Kits 2 Go, which include an Old Fashioned (with bitters and muddler) and a Dirty Martini (with olives and brine). Just add spirits. $15. Available at Earth & State in Media, Pa.
2. Pour a sparkling round of margaritas with the Simon Pearce Bristol bar pitcher, crafted with Old World glass-making techniques. $160. Available at Everything But the Kitchen Sink in Hockessin, Del., the Enchanted Owl in Greenville, Del., and Simon Pearce at Suburban Square in Ardmore, Pa.
3. Pigeon & Poodle raises the bar with its shakers and other pieces made from hair-on-hide, leather and other high-end finishes. Add the Winsford hammered metal bucket and tongs for a polished look. $138 for the set. Available at Home Grown in Haverford, Pa.
4. Made from stainless steel or black anodized aluminum in the lost wax method, Artifaqt muddlers release the essence of fruits and spices to infuse cocktails with fresh flavors. Starting at $55. Available at Artifaqt in Coatesville, Pa.
5. Enjoyed in cocktails or straight up, American Harvest vodka is smooth, organic and distilled in the United States. $25.99. Available at Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Glen Mills and West Chester, Pa.
6. Made in Philadelphia, Bluecoat Barrel Finished Gin is aged in charred American oak barrels to produce complex flavors and a bright finish. $36. Available at Total Wine in Claymont and Pike Creek, Del.