Photo by Drew Dau/Unsplash.
1. Perfect for carrying all your essentials, beachy and bohemian Debbie Katz totes are crafted from artisan-driven fabrics in sunny colors. $72. Available at Louella in Wayne, Pa.
2. Sea Star Beachwear’s espadrilles pull double duty as water shoes, thanks to lightweight neoprene and a protective non-slip rubber boating sole. $96. Available at Vivi G in Wayne, Pa.
3. Named for the Florida coastal town, Costa Del Mar Fernandina sunglasses feature a small metal frame—in shiny or brushed gold, rose gold, and brushed gunmetal—with chic rounded lenses. $289. Available at the Ski Bum in Glen Mills, Pa. and A Marblehead Flyfisher in Centreville, Del.
4. Combining fashion and UPF 50+ protection, the Wallroo Sausalito hat is lined with a drawstring to ensure a perfect fit. $62. Available at Gateway Garden Center in Hockessin, Del., and Wilmington Country Club in Greenville, Del.
5. Light and good looking, the Dooney & Bourke Wayfarer double-pocket nylon tote will help keep you organized poolside. $169. Available at Macy’s.